You’ll be at the forefront of our company's quality advocacy team, working closely with developers, managers, and product owners to evaluate software and ensure what we create meets the business goals of the client.
While you don’t need to be an absolute expert at software testing, the ideal candidate is a versatile, rigorous problem solver and information sponge that enjoys a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. You enjoy breaking and figuring out how software systems work and have a proven commitment to quality.
Our offices are open 24/7 with free snacks and drinks, game room, Nerf wars, quiet private study space and parking. Come work with us in nerd heaven!
This is a part-time position with flexible hours; we’ll work with you on creating a schedule that fits.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Testing software against functional requirements
- Create and execute test plans
- Troubleshoot and explore web and mobile applications on a daily basis
- Log bugs and issues in an internal database
- Critically evaluate the software performance and business value
- Provide direct feedback to development team
- Participate in and become an active voice in the daily team meetings and weekly demos with clients.
You’re wanting to:
- Help create software that users will love
- Gain valuable experience working across multiple diverse projects
- Learn and participate in all stages of the software development life cycle
- Have a flexible, informal and social work environment
- Continuously learn
You're the type of person that:
- Can give and receive constructive feedback
- Has a brutally productive work ethic; you can stay on task in an informal setting
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can write extremely detailed, step-by-step bug reports
- Has a passion for high-quality, spot-on software and great user experiences